Who teach the true message about the true free software?

Who teach the true message about the true free software?

français
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Who teach the true message about the true free software?

Rick Hanson
> Who teach the true message about the true free software?
>
> I ask this because I not want be deceived by hypocritical liars that teach
> falsely about free software.

This explains it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc&t=1m47s

Re: Who teach the true message about the true free software?

Benjamin Heath
On Nov 20, 2015 9:15 AM, "français" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please excuse me because I have posted on OpenBSD lists and other lists.
>
> Who teach the true message about the true free software?
>
> I ask this because I not want be deceived by hypocritical liars that teach
> falsely about free software.
>
> Hardcore OpenBSD user community, please, for avoid flames, answer me using
> message private.

"I do not want to be deceived by hypocritical liars that teach falsely"...
You're not at church, this isn't a religious organization, they aren't
prophets, and free software should not be a religious doctrine.

The fact that it's used like one is peculiar, isn't it?

Now if you'll excuse me, my dogma just got hit by a karma.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Who teach the true message about the true free software?

Raul Miller
On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 11:20 AM, français <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Who teach the true message about the true free software?

You are asking a false question.

--
Raul