Who has an ancient -current snapshot

Luke Small
I need an old kernel image older than maybe a couple weeks old. I have the
x8dth-6f motherboard and newer snapshots broke it. I made the mistake of
trying to downgrade to 6.5 and now I can boot my machine! I made a
not-bright decision.
-Luke

Re: Who has an ancient -current snapshot

Marcus MERIGHI
Hello Luke,

[hidden email] (Luke Small), 2019.09.07 (Sat) 00:56 (CEST):

I think http://ftp.hostserver.de/archive/ has what you want.

Marcus

Re: Who has an ancient -current snapshot

Luke Small
Thanks, Somebody else directed me to it too! I got my server working
again!!!
-Luke