What machine can I mirror OpenBSD's cvsup tree from

What machine can I mirror OpenBSD's cvsup tree from

Stan-18
I'd like to set up a local cvsup mirror for OpenBSD, as
I have a very slow conection from work. What machine
may I do this from?

(Dennis Ritchie)

Re: What machine can I mirror OpenBSD's cvsup tree from

Christian Weisgerber
stan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to set up a local cvsup mirror for OpenBSD, as
> I have a very slow conection from work. What machine
> may I do this from?

See the available mirrors listed at
http://www.openbsd.org/cvsup.html