What is the different between SANPHOTS and CURRENT

What is the different between SANPHOTS and CURRENT

zantgo@gmail.com
because I want to install the current, but I download the snapshots. Is it the same way?.

PS: please do not offend, it's just a question to get the questions, once answered siguire not following the thread. I'm reading the manual

Zantgo

Re: What is the different between SANPHOTS and CURRENT

Brett Mahar-2
On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:04:35 -0300
Zantgo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> because I want to install the current, but I download the snapshots. Is it the same way?.
>
> PS: please do not offend, it's just a question to get the questions, once answered siguire not following the thread. I'm reading the manual
>
> Zantgo

As well as reading the manual, you should also read the FAQ, and only ask questions that are not already answered there. This page explains how to build from source/follow current:

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq5.html

And also answers some of your previous questions. It will probably also answer some of your future questions, so its a good idea to read it before sending more questions to the mailing list. This way you can avoid alienating people.

Cheers,
Brett.

Re: What is the different between SANPHOTS and CURRENT

Paren Thetic
Shut the FUCK up.

Zantgo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> because I want to install the current, but I download the snapshots.
> Is it the same way?.
>
> PS: please do not offend, it's just a question to get the questions,
> once answered siguire not following the thread. I'm reading the manual
>
> Zantgo

Re: What is the different between SANPHOTS and CURRENT

Alexander Hall-3
On 10/20/11 23:04, Zantgo wrote:
> I'm reading the manual

Read it again. And the faq. And the mail archives.

Until then, don't bother to post again.

Until then, you are trolling, deliberately or not.

Of course, after doing your homework, you won't need to ask all these
annoying questions.