Web store

Base Pr1me
Who runs https://www.openbsdstore.com? I went to buy a couple of shirts
last Friday, but cert returns errors and paypal linking stuff is quite
broken. Also, no one is responding to the [hidden email] address.

Any info available? I'm in the US, so that might be the difference.

Re: Web store

Il Ka
..And certificate is still broken for chrome:(

On 2018-06-12, Base Pr1me <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Who runs https://www.openbsdstore.com? I went to buy a couple of shirts
> last Friday, but cert returns errors and paypal linking stuff is quite
> broken. Also, no one is responding to the [hidden email] address.
>
> Any info available? I'm in the US, so that might be the difference.

The cert is returning errors on google browsers due to their sunsetting
of certificates from certain Symantec CAs. I had a reply from Lyn in May,
"Really sorry about this, we're having issues at the moment, as the
'admin' person is no longer around, so struggling to change the cert..."

Re: Web store

Daniel Corbe-2
at 5:52 PM, Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2018-06-12, Base Pr1me <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Who runs https://www.openbsdstore.com? I went to buy a couple of shirts
>> last Friday, but cert returns errors and paypal linking stuff is quite
>> broken. Also, no one is responding to the [hidden email] address.
>>
>> Any info available? I'm in the US, so that might be the difference.
>
> The cert is returning errors on google browsers due to their sunsetting
> of certificates from certain Symantec CAs. I had a reply from Lyn in May,
> "Really sorry about this, we're having issues at the moment, as the
> 'admin' person is no longer around, so struggling to change the cert…"

Do they not have access to their own box?   Letsencrypt is free and easy to
set up and I’m sure any number of individuals on this list are both
qualified and willing to lend support for system administration, hosting or
both.

-Daniel

Re: Web store

Il Ka
AFAIK ACME (used by acme-client(1)) is supported by letsencrypt , so you do
not ever need certbot:

https://www.vultr.com/docs/using-let-s-encrypt-on-openbsd-6-1

Seems that everything should work with base system only (I have not tried
though)