Want To Donate a Primepower 250 To A Developer

Want To Donate a Primepower 250 To A Developer

Travis-53
I recently won an auction that I didn't think I'd win on ebay for a Primepower 250 server and while I would love to play with it at home, I would prefer donating it to a dev who could make real use of the hardware. If someone could point me in the direction of who might benefit from this hardware, if anyone, please let me know. I'd prefer to only ship within the USA but will consider international shipping as well.