Quantcast

WIP: OpenSmalltalk

Stuart Cassoff-4
OpenSmalltalk appears to be the consolidation
of various modern open-source Smalltalks.

This set of OpenSmalltalk ports can build and install
a variety of images, sources and VMs.

Squeak, Pharo and Newspeak in various configurations
are available plus the old Squeak that's already ports.

There's more work to do but this at least
gets everything up & running.

I'm in no rush and I probably won't be
working  on it until after next week.

This can build ten different VMs on i386 and six on amd64.

Have fun!

Stu

opensmalltalk.tar.gz (17K) Download Attachment

Re: WIP: OpenSmalltalk

Stuart Cassoff-4
Now on https://github.com/aryler/ostoobsd

Current yield: VM:14  Image:21  Sources:8

Stu