WARNING: CONFIRM YOUR ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT

WARNING: CONFIRM YOUR ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT

service-13
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Security Center Advisory!

First Credit Union is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its
community of buyers and sellers. To protect the security of your account,
First Credit Union employs some of the most advanced security systems in
the world and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the First Credit
Union system for unusual activity.

We recently have determined that different computers have logged in into
your First Credit Union Online Banking account, and multiple password
failures were present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm
your account information to us. If this is not completed by November
21th, 2005, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it
may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your
cooperation in this manner.

In order to confirm your Online Bank records, we may require some
specific information from you.

Please follow the link below and renew your account information :

http://secure.firstcu.us/servlet/signon.htm

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your
account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to
temporarely suspend your account.

Thank you for using First Credit Union!

[IMAGE]