View Your Accounts (Action Required)

services-2
o;?

Update Your Washington Mutual OnLine Account

Fraudulent Money Transfers

Due to your recent suspect account activity, we are kindly asking you to
confirm that ONLY you manage your Washington Mutual account, and the
recent money transfers were made by you.

If you did not effectuated the money transfers, you can confirm by
logging
to your account and filling up the Anti-Fraud Form, here:

https://online.wamu.com/IdentityManagement/Logon.aspx

We will process your request and we will stop any payment that hasn't
been made by you.

Jennifer Dorethy
Washington Mutual Security

) Copyright 1998 - 2006, Washington Mutual, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Online Services Agreement | Terms of Use | Security & Privacy