Verify your Chase.com account activity

report-3
Chase.com

[IMAGE]
Chase Online Security Department & Fraud Watch International

Dear Chase.com Member,

You have received this email because we have strong reason to believe
that your Chase account had been recently compromised. In order to
prevent any fraudulent activity from occurring we are required to open an
investigation into this matter.

If you dont get authenticated within the next 48 hours, then we will
assume this account is fraudulent and will be suspended. We apologize for
this inconvenience, but the purpose of this verification is to ensure
that your Chase account has not been fraudulently used and to combat
fraud.

To speed up this process, verify your Chase account by clicking the
button below:

[IMAGE]
(click here)

Note: Chase will never ask your ATM PIN number.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and we
would like to thank you for your cooperation as we review this matter.

Regards,
Chase Online Personal Banking.

)2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.