VMD from Network!

Dr. COD
Hi All,

Please help me to setup my VMM/VMD to install per PXE.

Is it posible if I have just MAC from VMM Client.

The other staff (PXE Server) is ready to install my VM.

Many Thx.

Oleg

Re: VMD from Network!

Mike Larkin-2
On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 07:11:46PM +0100, Oleg Pahl wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please help me to setup my VMM/VMD to install per PXE.
>
> Is it posible if I have just MAC from VMM Client.
>
> The other staff (PXE Server) is ready to install my VM.
>
> Many Thx.
>
> Oleg

PXE worked (with a custom BIOS I built for a few folks) last year but between
then and now, something broke. I have not had a chance to fix it yet.

-ml