Used older OpenBSD books to give away

austin
Thinning my personal library of OpenBSD books.  I have virtually all the
OpenBSD books ever published, and would like to lighten the shelf of any
of the older editions.

Canada Post sent me two promos for free shipping up to 5kg. anywhere in
Canada, one for each of the two remaining Tuesdays of October.

So for the first two requests to ship within Canada I will use them to
give away books, up to 5kg, to whomever is interested.

Contact me -- first come first served.

[hidden email]

Milk River, Alberta

Re: Used older OpenBSD books to give away

Vijay Sankar
  Hi Austin,

Hope you are doing well.

I would definitely be interested!!

My address is

59 Flamigo Avenue,
Winnipeg, MB
R3J 0X6

Take care,

Vijay

--
Vijay Sankar, M.Eng., P.Eng.
ForeTell Technologies Limited

Re: Used older OpenBSD books to give away

Greg Marsh
Hi Austin,

I sent you an email privately with my address. This is so people know you've
got at least two replies already.

Cheers,
Greg