Usage of Puffy logo

Mike Saunders
Hello,

At Linux Format, a UK newsstand magazine, we're planning to include OpenBSD on our coverdisc. Are we OK to use a picture of Puffy from the Reference Art section on the disc cover?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Saunders
New Media Editor

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please reply to this email and then delete it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Future.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Future may regularly and randomly monitor outgoing and incoming emails and other telecommunications on its email and telecommunications systems. By replying to this email you give your consent to such monitoring.