Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.4

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.4

Frank Groeneveld
Attached a patch to update textproc/wkhtmltopdf to version 0.12.4. This release fixes some small bugs, a full release log can be found at: https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/wkhtmltopdf/releases/tag/0.12.4

Unfortunately this is not the latest version yet, I'm still trying to get 0.12.5 to work with HTTPS sites (errors about not being able to resolve some OpenSSL symbols during runtime). As soon as I fix that I'll send an update for it.

--
Frank

wkhtmltopdf-0.12.4.patch (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.4

Stuart Henderson
On 2018/07/10 11:17, Frank Groeneveld wrote:
> Unfortunately this is not the latest version yet, I'm still trying to get 0.12.5 to work with HTTPS sites (errors about not being able to resolve some OpenSSL symbols during runtime). As soon as I fix that I'll send an update for it.

Which symbols? Are there any related patches in the qt5 port that need carrying
across? Look for patches containing the string OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER in
x11/qt5/qtbase/patches.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.4

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2
In reply to this post by Frank Groeneveld
On Tue, Jul 10 2018, Frank Groeneveld <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Attached a patch to update textproc/wkhtmltopdf to version 0.12.4. This release fixes some small bugs, a full release log can be found at: https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/wkhtmltopdf/releases/tag/0.12.4

Committed, thanks, worked fine in my limited testing.

> Unfortunately this is not the latest version yet, I'm still trying to
> get 0.12.5 to work with HTTPS sites (errors about not being able to
> resolve some OpenSSL symbols during runtime). As soon as I fix that I'll
> send an update for it.

Same question as Stuart, which symbols?  Have fun... :)

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.4

Frank Groeneveld
Thanks for committing the update and thanks for the hints Stuart!
I got version 0.12.5 to compile and run correctly by undoing two patches of upstream:
https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/qt/commit/4d3f24547b2e6d43f6af766411a810343b8e3c31
https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/qt/commit/b612c88a5f214bf35e0748c330aa855a1b90ce81

Attached a diff to update to 0.12.5, the latest release!

--
Frank

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018, at 14:25, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 10 2018, Frank Groeneveld <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Attached a patch to update textproc/wkhtmltopdf to version 0.12.4. This release fixes some small bugs, a full release log can be found at: https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/wkhtmltopdf/releases/tag/0.12.4
>
> Committed, thanks, worked fine in my limited testing.
>
> > Unfortunately this is not the latest version yet, I'm still trying to
> > get 0.12.5 to work with HTTPS sites (errors about not being able to
> > resolve some OpenSSL symbols during runtime). As soon as I fix that I'll
> > send an update for it.
>
> Same question as Stuart, which symbols?  Have fun... :)
>
> --
> jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE
>

wkhtmltopdf-0.12.5.patch (25K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.4

Frank Groeneveld
On Tue, Jul 10, 2018, at 18:44, Frank Groeneveld wrote:

> Thanks for committing the update and thanks for the hints Stuart!
> I got version 0.12.5 to compile and run correctly by undoing two patches
> of upstream:
> https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/qt/commit/4d3f24547b2e6d43f6af766411a810343b8e3c31
> https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/qt/commit/b612c88a5f214bf35e0748c330aa855a1b90ce81
>
> Attached a diff to update to 0.12.5, the latest release!
>
> --
> Frank
Ping

Frank

wkhtmltopdf-0.12.5.patch (25K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.4

Brian Callahan-3

On 07/16/18 04:45, Frank Groeneveld wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018, at 18:44, Frank Groeneveld wrote:
>> Thanks for committing the update and thanks for the hints Stuart!
>> I got version 0.12.5 to compile and run correctly by undoing two patches
>> of upstream:
>> https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/qt/commit/4d3f24547b2e6d43f6af766411a810343b8e3c31
>> https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/qt/commit/b612c88a5f214bf35e0748c330aa855a1b90ce81
>>
>> Attached a diff to update to 0.12.5, the latest release!
>>
>> --
>> Frank
> Ping
>
> Frank

It looks like you may have forgotten to cvs add a number of patches.

~Brian

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.4

Frank Groeneveld
On Mon, Jul 16, 2018, at 16:10, Brian Callahan wrote:
>
> It looks like you may have forgotten to cvs add a number of patches.
>
> ~Brian
>

Thanks, I hadn't noticed. Attached a complete and working patch, tested with a clean checkout.

Frank

wkhtmltopdf-0.12.5.patch (38K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.5

Frank Groeneveld
On Tue, Jul 17, 2018, at 08:28, Frank Groeneveld wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 16, 2018, at 16:10, Brian Callahan wrote:
> >
> > It looks like you may have forgotten to cvs add a number of patches.
> >
> > ~Brian
> >
>
> Thanks, I hadn't noticed. Attached a complete and working patch, tested
> with a clean checkout.
>
> Frank
> Email had 1 attachment:
> + wkhtmltopdf-0.12.5.patch
>   39k (text/x-patch)
Ping

Frank

wkhtmltopdf-0.12.5.patch (38K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.5

Stuart Henderson
On 2018/07/24 08:40, Frank Groeneveld wrote:
> Ping

>  GH_ACCOUNT = wkhtmltopdf
> +GH_TAGNAME = 0.12.5

Testing now, I'll take care of this.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update textproc/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.5

Frank Groeneveld
Great, thank you very much!

--
Frank

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018, at 12:07, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2018/07/24 08:40, Frank Groeneveld wrote:
> > Ping
>
> >  GH_ACCOUNT = wkhtmltopdf
> > +GH_TAGNAME = 0.12.5
>
> Testing now, I'll take care of this.
>