Update: telephony/kamailio to 4.3.5

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Update: telephony/kamailio to 4.3.5

Roman Kravchuk
Hi ports@,

This is update kamailio port.

Changelog:
- update port to version 4.3.5
- switch tls module to build with security/openssl
- cleanup patch-modules_tls_tls_init_c (upstream added
OPENSSL_NO_SSL3_METHOD flag)

Ok? Comments?

kamailio_4.3.5.diff (14K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update: telephony/kamailio to 4.3.5

Stuart Henderson
On 2016/03/13 13:43, Roman Kravchuk wrote:
> Hi ports@,
>
> This is update kamailio port.
>
> Changelog:
> - update port to version 4.3.5
> - switch tls module to build with security/openssl

Why?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update: telephony/kamailio to 4.3.5

Stuart Henderson
On 2016/03/13 11:49, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> On 2016/03/13 13:43, Roman Kravchuk wrote:
> > Hi ports@,
> >
> > This is update kamailio port.
> >
> > Changelog:
> > - update port to version 4.3.5
> > - switch tls module to build with security/openssl
>
> Why?

Actually: you cannot do this even if there is a valid reason,
because it links against curl which also pulls in libressl from
base, so there will be a conflict.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update: telephony/kamailio to 4.3.5

Roman Kravchuk
In reply to this post by Stuart Henderson
tls module not start with LibreSSL, CRYPTO_set_mem_functions not
implemented in LibreSSL

2016-03-13 13:49 GMT+02:00 Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]>:

> On 2016/03/13 13:43, Roman Kravchuk wrote:
>> Hi ports@,
>>
>> This is update kamailio port.
>>
>> Changelog:
>> - update port to version 4.3.5
>> - switch tls module to build with security/openssl
>
> Why?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update: telephony/kamailio to 4.3.5

Stuart Henderson
On 2016/03/13 14:04, Roman Kravchuk wrote:
> tls module not start with LibreSSL, CRYPTO_set_mem_functions not
> implemented in LibreSSL

How about disabling the CRYPTO_set_mem_functions call, does that work?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update: telephony/kamailio to 4.3.5

Roman Kravchuk
With disabled CRYPTO_set_mem_functions tls module loaded but kamailio
crashed on close connection


17(22346) DEBUG: tls [tls_server.c:642]: tls_h_close(): Closing SSL
connection 0x1f821aa35c28
17(22346) DEBUG: tls [tls_locking.c:107]: locking_f(): lock get (9):
16 (/usr/src/lib/libssl/ssl/../../libssl/src/ssl/ssl_lib.c:488)
17(22346) DEBUG: tls [tls_locking.c:111]: locking_f(): lock release
(10): 16 (/usr/src/lib/libssl/ssl/../../libssl/src/ssl/ssl_lib.c:488)
 0(18473) ALERT: <core> [main.c:728]: handle_sigs(): child process
22346 exited by a signal 10
 0(18473) ALERT: <core> [main.c:731]: handle_sigs(): core was not generated
 0(18473) INFO: <core> [main.c:743]: handle_sigs(): terminating due to SIGCHLD
 0(18473) DEBUG: <core> [main.c:745]: handle_sigs(): terminating due to SIGCHLD
 4(27942) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
 6(11129) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
 5(28562) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
 1(1295) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
 2(12870) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
 3(21776) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
 7(22061) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
 8(23047) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
16(28769) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
14(26114) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
12(14075) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
 9(14509) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
13(10131) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
11(20995) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
10(2500) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
15(24432) INFO: <core> [main.c:798]: sig_usr(): signal 15 received
 0(18473) DEBUG: tm [t_funcs.c:86]: tm_shutdown(): DEBUG: tm_shutdown : start
 0(18473) DEBUG: tm [t_funcs.c:89]: tm_shutdown(): DEBUG: tm_shutdown
: emptying hash table
 0(18473) DEBUG: tm [t_funcs.c:91]: tm_shutdown(): DEBUG: tm_shutdown
: removing semaphores
 0(18473) DEBUG: tm [t_funcs.c:93]: tm_shutdown(): DEBUG: tm_shutdown
: destroying tmcb lists
 0(18473) DEBUG: tm [t_funcs.c:96]: tm_shutdown(): DEBUG: tm_shutdown : done
 0(18473) DEBUG: tls [tls_init.c:722]: destroy_tls_h(): tls module
final tls destroy

2016-03-13 14:53 GMT+02:00 Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]>:
> On 2016/03/13 14:04, Roman Kravchuk wrote:
>> tls module not start with LibreSSL, CRYPTO_set_mem_functions not
>> implemented in LibreSSL
>
> How about disabling the CRYPTO_set_mem_functions call, does that work?
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Update: telephony/kamailio to 4.3.5

Stuart Henderson
On 2016/03/13 15:43, Roman Kravchuk wrote:
> With disabled CRYPTO_set_mem_functions tls module loaded but kamailio
> crashed on close connection

I don't know how to handle this then, the port can't depend on security/openssl.
Perhaps upstream could help..

Since the current version is already broken in the same way, shall
I just commit the update (minus the openssl dep) for now?