Update: security/p0f

Rui Reis-2
Here's an update for p0f 2.0.6, works fine for me on i386, amd64, macppc and
sparc64.

http://openbsd-pt.com/ports/p0f-2.0.6.diff

Please test and comment.
Rui Reis

Re: Update: security/p0f

Alexandre Anriot
> Here's an update for p0f 2.0.6, works fine for me on i386, amd64, macppc and
> sparc64.
>
> http://openbsd-pt.com/ports/p0f-2.0.6.diff
>
> Please test and comment.
> Rui Reis

A few comments, I guess there's no point to use ${V} only once. While
patching mk/OpenBSD, you could disable strip'ing by default (moreover,
it attempts to strip a binary and a shell script).

Otherwise, it seems to work ok here.

Re: Update: security/p0f

Rui Reis-2
On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:22:11 +0200
Alexandre Anriot <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Here's an update for p0f 2.0.6, works fine for me on i386, amd64, macppc and
> > sparc64.
> >
> > http://openbsd-pt.com/ports/p0f-2.0.6.diff
> >
> > Please test and comment.
> > Rui Reis
>
> A few comments, I guess there's no point to use ${V} only once.

fixed

> While patching mk/OpenBSD, you could disable strip'ing by default (moreover,
> it attempts to strip a binary and a shell script).

I thought I had already done that.

Thanks.
Rui Reis