* Update to Unicode 11.0.0.
* Provide more specific exceptions for some malformed labels.
* Update to Unicode 10.0.0.
* No longer accepts dot-prefixed domains (e.g. ".example") as
valid. This is to be more conformant with the UTS 46 spec. Users
should strip dot prefixes from domains before processing.
* Allows generation of IDNA and UTS 46 table data for different
versions of Unicode, by deriving properties directly from Unicode data.
* Ability to generate RFC 5892/IANA-style table data
* Diagnostic output of IDNA-related Unicode properties and derived
calculations for a given codepoint
* Support for idna.__version__ to report version
* Support for idna.idnadata.__version__ and idna.uts46data.__version__
to report Unicode version of underlying IDNA and UTS 46 data
All regression tests pass on amd64 for both python2 and
python3. Consumers devel/py-twisted, security/py-cryptography,
security/py-service_identity, www/py-hyperlink, www/py-requests, and
www/py-yarl all pass their regression tests the same or better with the
new version 2.8. multimedia/py-casttube is marked as having interactive
tests, so I skipped testing that one.