[Update] graphics/pycha : Update to 0.8.1

[Update] graphics/pycha : Update to 0.8.1

wen heping
Hi, ports@:

    Here is a patch for graphics/pycha:
    i) Update to 0.8.1
    ii) Update LICENSE to LGPLv3
    iii) Add python3 FLAVOR
    iv) Add py-cairocffi as TEST_DEPENDS

   Itself and only one consumer py-relatorio both build well and
pass all tests on amd64-current system.

   But there is a portcheck complain which I have no idea how to resolv:
   "Python module without compiled version, consider using ${MODPY_BIN}..."

Cheers !
wen

pycha-0.8.1.diff.txt (9K) Download Attachment

Re: [Update] graphics/pycha : Update to 0.8.1

Stuart Henderson
The portcheck warning in this port is bogus and can be ignored, it's
complaining about not having a bytecode-compiled version of the examples files.

--
  Sent from a phone, apologies for poor formatting.