[Update] geo/pygeoapi : Update to 0.9.0

wen heping
Hi, ports@:

  Here is a patch for geo/pygeoapi:
    i) Update to 0.9.0
    ii) Add 2 missing DEPENDS

  It build well and run well on amd64-current system,
there is no test defined and no other ports depends on it.

Cheers !
wen

pygeoapi-0.9.0.diff.txt (7K) Download Attachment

Re: [Update] geo/pygeoapi : Update to 0.9.0

Daniel Dickman

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021, wen heping wrote:

> Hi, ports@:
>
>   Here is a patch for geo/pygeoapi:
>     i) Update to 0.9.0

What's the benefit of the update? What changed?

>     ii) Add 2 missing DEPENDS

If you can show me how to test this port, I can commit it with some
tweaks.

Same issue as the other port where we're relying on implicit dateutils via
click, rather than making it an explicit depend. We should fix that.

>   It build well and run well on amd64-current system,

Running portcheck complains about some trailing whitespace in DESCR. May
as well fix that if we're doing an update.

> there is no test defined and no other ports depends on it.

True, but the commented out TEST_DEPENDS looks wrong to me. I think it
should be
    TEST_DEPENDS +=
instead of
    TEST_DEPENDS =

(if we ever get the tests going, the former will make sure pytest is
installed for the tests).

speaking of which, does pulling the distfile from github rather than pypi
let us run the tests?

> Cheers !
> wen

Re: [Update] geo/pygeoapi : Update to 0.9.0

Landry Breuil-5
On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 11:37:17PM -0500, Daniel Dickman wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Jan 2021, wen heping wrote:
>
> > Hi, ports@:
> >
> >   Here is a patch for geo/pygeoapi:
> >     i) Update to 0.9.0
>
> What's the benefit of the update? What changed?

sadly upstream doesnt really provide changelog/release notes.
there's https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/milestone/7?closed=1

> >     ii) Add 2 missing DEPENDS
>
> If you can show me how to test this port, I can commit it with some
> tweaks.

its an ogc api server (aka WFS3), with a sample config (there's one
provided in the port iirc) you can access it on localhost.

> Same issue as the other port where we're relying on implicit dateutils via
> click, rather than making it an explicit depend. We should fix that.

https://github.com/geopython/pygeoapi/blame/master/requirements.txt
indeed lists rasterio, proj and dateutils.

> > there is no test defined and no other ports depends on it.
>
> True, but the commented out TEST_DEPENDS looks wrong to me. I think it
> should be
>     TEST_DEPENDS +=
> instead of
>     TEST_DEPENDS =
>
> (if we ever get the tests going, the former will make sure pytest is
> installed for the tests).
>
> speaking of which, does pulling the distfile from github rather than pypi
> let us run the tests?

Yes, but iirc the tarball is ways larger.

Landry

回复: [Update] geo/pygeoapi : Update to 0.9.0

wen heping
Revised patch, now add py-dateutil as DEPENDS and remove the trailing whitespace in DESCR.
Currently we could not do the test, because serveral new ports, include py-pyld, py-xarray...etc,
should be created for the test.

wen

pygeoapi-0.9.0-p0.diff.txt (8K) Download Attachment

Re: 回复: [Update] geo/pygeoapi : Update to 0.9.0

Daniel Dickman

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021, wen heping wrote:

> Revised patch, now add py-dateutil as DEPENDS and remove the trailing whitespace in DESCR.
> Currently we could not do the test, because serveral new ports, include py-pyld, py-xarray...etc,
> should be created for the test.
>
> wen

I tried to run pygeoapi command and it fails for me unfortunately:

The 'attrs' distribution was not found and is required by rasterio

回复: 回复: [Update] geo/pygeoapi : Update to 0.9.0

wen heping
It was caused by there is missing DEPENDS of attr in geo/py-rasterio, I shall submit
the patch just now.

wen
________________________________
抄送: Daniel Dickman <[hidden email]>; Landry Breuil <[hidden email]>; [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
主题: Re: 回复: [Update] geo/pygeoapi : Update to 0.9.0

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021, wen heping wrote:

> Revised patch, now add py-dateutil as DEPENDS and remove the trailing whitespace in DESCR.
> Currently we could not do the test, because serveral new ports, include py-pyld, py-xarray...etc,
> should be created for the test.
>
> wen

I tried to run pygeoapi command and it fails for me unfortunately:

The 'attrs' distribution was not found and is required by rasterio

Re: 回复: 回复: [Update] geo/pygeoapi : Update to 0.9.0

Daniel Dickman

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021, wen heping wrote:

> It was caused by there is missing DEPENDS of attr in geo/py-rasterio, I shall submit
> the patch just now.
>
> wen

I committed the update to py-rasterio.

For pygeoapi I changed the RDEP on py-rasterio to depend on version
1.1.8p1 or later to make sure we pick up the dependency on py-attrs.

This is also committed.