Update: games/freeciv

Rui Reis-2
Here's an update for freeciv 2.0.8, works for me on i386.
This is a bugfix release that fixes a number of security problems from
freeciv 2.0.7.

You can get the diff here:
http://openbsd-pt.com/ports/freeciv-2.0.8.diff

please test and comment.
Rui Reis

Re: Update: games/freeciv

steven mestdagh
Rui Reis [2006-03-09, 11:23:24]:
> Here's an update for freeciv 2.0.8, works for me on i386.
> This is a bugfix release that fixes a number of security problems from
> freeciv 2.0.7.
>
> You can get the diff here:
> http://openbsd-pt.com/ports/freeciv-2.0.8.diff

seems to be okay here (i386). any reason why you remove these
directories from PLIST-share ?

steven

Re: Update: games/freeciv

Rui Reis-2
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:24:29 +0100
steven mestdagh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Rui Reis [2006-03-09, 11:23:24]:
> > Here's an update for freeciv 2.0.8, works for me on i386.
> > This is a bugfix release that fixes a number of security problems from
> > freeciv 2.0.7.
> >
> > You can get the diff here:
> > http://openbsd-pt.com/ports/freeciv-2.0.8.diff
>
> seems to be okay here (i386). any reason why you remove these
> directories from PLIST-share ?

hmm, they were removed by make update-plist.

I also got positive feedback on macppc.

Regards,
Rui Reis