I was looking through portroach and was curious what lpeg was and got
a 404 error. The home page changed slightly (it now ends in the directory
and no longer needs lpeg.html).
Rather than just submit a diff for the homepage, I figured I'd do the
point release update.
I tested building neovim and sile. Both built fine.
I tested consumers vis and sile and both seem to work fine. I wasn't going
to purchase something just to test, so didn't do games/corsixth. I also
don't really know lua so didn't check lua-cosmo or lua-lunamark. Perhaps
someone who does more with lua can check my work on this one.
portcheck complains about the use of FULLPKGNAME in the PLIST. That was
there before. I'm not sure how to correct that.