Update: archivers/unrar

Julien Cabillot
(excuse my english it's not my mother language)
Hi,
It's my first post for a package so tell me if I doing something wrong.
There is an update for unrar (0.5.4 -> 0.6.4):
http://jcabillot.free.fr/openbsd/unrar.diff
Changelog: http://www.rarlab.com/rarnew.htm

It works for me on i386.
Please test and comment.
Julien Cabillot

Re: Update: archivers/unrar

Rui Reis-2
Hi,
According to the changelog and if I'm not mistaken that's a beta
version, right?
So, I wouldn't be in a hurry to make the update. I would wait for a
stable version.
Besides you should send an unified diff to the maintainer first.

Regards,
Rui Reis

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:14:36 +0200
"Julien Cabillot" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> (excuse my english it's not my mother language)
> Hi,
> It's my first post for a package so tell me if I doing something wrong.
> There is an update for unrar (0.5.4 -> 0.6.4):
> http://jcabillot.free.fr/openbsd/unrar.diff
> Changelog: http://www.rarlab.com/rarnew.htm
>
> It works for me on i386.
> Please test and comment.
> Julien Cabillot

Re: Update: archivers/unrar

Julien Cabillot
Ok, I totally miss the word "beta".
So the good way is to contact the maintainer before the list, right ?

--
Julien Cabillot