Update Your HSBC Account

HSBC Online Banking
[IMAGE]

Important Notice: March. 9, 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

HSBC always looks forward for the high security of our clients. Some
customers have been receiving an email claiming to be from HSBC advising
them to follow a link to what appear to be a HSBC web site, where they
are prompted to enter their personal Online Banking details. HSBC is in
no way involved with this email and the web site does not belong to us.

HSBC is proud to announce about their new updated secure system. We
updated our new SSL servers to give our customers a better, fast and
secure online banking service.

Due to the recent update of the servers, you are requested to please
update your account info at the following link.

http://hsbc.co.uk/1/2/personal/pib-sc

J. S. Smith
Security Advisor
HSBC

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered.
For assistance, log in to your HSBC Online Bank account and choose the
"Help" link on any page.

HSBC Email ID # 1221