[UPDATE] x11/tint2 0.14.6 -> 16.2

Heppler, J. Scott
The attached diff updates tint2 to the latest stable release
https://gitlab.com/o9000/tint2/blob/16.2/ChangeLog

Upstream incorporated 2 OpenBSD patch in 16.1 and dropped "0" from the
release numbering system in 15.0.

Runs on my -current/amd64, additional testing and critique appreciated.

--
J. Scott Heppler

tint2-16.2.diff (8K) Download Attachment

Re: [UPDATE] x11/tint2 0.14.6 -> 16.2

Stuart Henderson
On 2018/03/11 17:16, Heppler, J. Scott wrote:
> The attached diff updates tint2 to the latest stable release
> https://gitlab.com/o9000/tint2/blob/16.2/ChangeLog
>
> Upstream incorporated 2 OpenBSD patch in 16.1 and dropped "0" from the
> release numbering system in 15.0.
>
> Runs on my -current/amd64, additional testing and critique appreciated.

Tried it with cwm, which was failing nastily with the previous version
(I couldn't bring any window to the foreground after running it until
I restarted the WM) - working fine now, port diff looks good -> committed.
Thanks!