UPDATE: x11/kde-applications/klettres

Rafael Sadowski

Information for inst:klettres-18.08.2

Comment:
alphabet learning application for KDE

KLettres aims to help to learn the alphabet and then to read some
syllables in different languages.  It is meant to help learning the
very first sounds of a new language, for children or for adults.

Currently 25 languages are available: Arabic, Czech, Brazilian
Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, British English, English, English Phonix,
French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Kannada, Hebrew, Hindi
Romanized, Low Saxon, Luganda, Malayalam, Norwegian Bokml, Punjabi,
Spanish, Slovak, Ukrainian and Telugu, you can choose them using
the Languages menu.  A toolbar with the special characters per
language is provided if you don't have the correct country keyboard
or the keyboard layout to be able to display correctly the accented
letters.

Maintainer: KDE porting team <[hidden email]>

Simple one by one KDE5 klettres update,

Ok to import?

Rafael Sadowski

klettres-18.08.2.tar.gz (9K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: x11/kde-applications/klettres

Elias M. Mariani
Tested on amd64:
Build: OK
make port-lib-depends-check: OK
portcheck: OK
Running the application, I got a couple of hangups, but I'm testing in
a VM, full-vanilla FVWM without dbus. So, the application starts, but
it hangup in that particular environment, not checked in a more common
"KDE" enviroment.

Looks good to me.