UPDATE: x11/icwem 1.3.8 => 1.5.2

Brian Callahan-3
Hi ports --

Attached is a fairly large diff to update icewm to its newest version.
Upstream has changed; it's on GitHub now.

Lots of patch shuffling. Lots of patches have gone away.

Been running it on amd64 and macppc without any issues.

OK?

~Brian

icewm-152.diff (45K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: x11/icwem 1.3.8 => 1.5.2

Markus Lude-3
On Sat, Mar 09, 2019 at 06:54:11PM -0500, Brian Callahan wrote:
> Hi ports --

Hi Brian,

> Attached is a fairly large diff to update icewm to its newest version.
> Upstream has changed; it's on GitHub now.
>
> Lots of patch shuffling. Lots of patches have gone away.
>
> Been running it on amd64 and macppc without any issues.

at first the icons at the upper right corner weren't shown. Only three
boxes without icons.
The old theme "nice" was removed. Using the default theme they now look
normal.

Running on amd64 with latest snapshot.

Works for me.

Regards
Markus

Re: UPDATE: x11/icwem 1.3.8 => 1.5.2

Charlene Wendling
On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 18:54:11 -0500
Brian Callahan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ports --
>
> Attached is a fairly large diff to update icewm to its newest version.
> Upstream has changed; it's on GitHub now.
>
> Lots of patch shuffling. Lots of patches have gone away.
>
> Been running it on amd64 and macppc without any issues.
>
> OK?
>
> ~Brian

Hi Brian,

That new "parameter" menu is amazing and works well! I run it since 2
days on my Powerbook (it's my WM there) and quickly tested on my amd64
machine, i found nothing wrong. Unlike Markus i had a custom theme to
start with, there were no regressions.

The patch dance looks good to me as well.

OK cwen@

Re: UPDATE: x11/icwem 1.3.8 => 1.5.2

Solene Rapenne
On Sat, Mar 09, 2019 at 06:54:11PM -0500, Brian Callahan wrote:

> Hi ports --
>
> Attached is a fairly large diff to update icewm to its newest version.
> Upstream has changed; it's on GitHub now.
>
> Lots of patch shuffling. Lots of patches have gone away.
>
> Been running it on amd64 and macppc without any issues.
>
> OK?
>
> ~Brian

nice, I started working on it and forgot... Works fine for me on amd64.

the configure step seems to not understand those parameters anymore and
should be removed from the Makefile:

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-kdedatadir,
--enable-shaped-decorations, --disable-gtk-doc

with that change, ok solene@