- Allow open and save with key-only authentication, as requested in SF bug
- Prevent "multiple entries titled" warning in the /_found/ area, as
reports in SF bug #36.
- Fix two bugs affecting Windows, as reported in SourceForge patch #11.
- Mark /_found entries as "*OLD" when listed, if they reside in a group
named old. Addresses an issue where searches turn up "old" accounts.
What I changed:
There are no patches for this port.
Only version in Makefile and checksums in distinfo.
What I did/tested:
* make test (No regression tests for kpcli-3.3)
* make port-lib-depends-check
* make update-plist
Everything looks ok for me. Tested on amd64.
Also tested basic functionality of kpcli, like print version information,
creating new DB, restarting kpcli, trying to open old DB, etc:
KeePass CLI (kpcli) v3.3 is ready for operation.
Type 'help' for a description of available commands.
Type 'help <command>' for details on individual commands.