UPDATE: openrct2 0.3.1 => 0.3.3

Brian Callahan-6
Hello ports --

Attached is a diff to update OpenRCT2. We are moving up two versions.
Changelogs for both point updates:
https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/releases/tag/v0.3.2
https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/releases/tag/v0.3.3

It works well on my amd64 machine, but additional tests always
welcome.

OK?

~Brian

openrct2-033.diff (5K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: openrct2 0.3.1 => 0.3.3

Florian Viehweger
Am Sat, 03 Apr 2021 19:45:25 +0000
schrieb Brian Callahan <[hidden email]>:

> Hello ports --
>
> Attached is a diff to update OpenRCT2. We are moving up two versions.
> Changelogs for both point updates:
> https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/releases/tag/v0.3.2
> https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/releases/tag/v0.3.3
>
> It works well on my amd64 machine, but additional tests always
> welcome.
>
> OK?
>
> ~Brian

Hello Brian,

it does work on amd64 with Radeon graphics fine. I've played around one
hour and found no issues with the opengl render.

On i386, with vesa graphics, the game does not start. Running it from
the terminal gives the following output:

openct2(89291) in free(): write after free 0x69a5a6e0
Abort trap (core dumped)

The memory location does change with every attempt and running egdb
from ports didn't reveal more information to me. Tips welcome.

If needed, I can build a debug version of openrct2, but not before this
weekend. Until then, I can try things on the already compiled non-debug
version if need be.

Installing openrct2 from packages works fine on i386.

--
greetings,

Florian Viehweger