UPDATE: net/ezstream (0.4.0)

Moritz Grimm
Hi,

now that I'm "back in business", here's an update to net/ezstream. Too
much has changed to list everything here, please see

http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/ezstream/NEWS

for details. Note that I took over upstream maintainership as well, so
feel free to complain directly to me in case of problems. This update
fixes several bugs and adds a lot of features. Enjoy.

This also means that I'm back actively maintaining my ports again.

Moritz

ezstream_update.diff (5K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: net/ezstream (0.4.0)

Moritz Grimm
Hello,

is anyone looking at this, yet?