UPDATE: leafpad-0.8.8

Antoine Jacoutot-2
Hi.

This diff updates leafpad to the latest stable version. The author
imported
steven@'s patches and the sparc64 crash should be gone.
Testing under sparc64 appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Antoine Jacoutot
Observatoire de Paris

leafpad.diff (3K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: leafpad-0.8.8

Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse
On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:16:22 +0200 (CEST)
Antoine Jacoutot <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> This diff updates leafpad to the latest stable version. The author
> imported
> steven@'s patches and the sparc64 crash should be gone.
> Testing under sparc64 appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
Your diff doesn't apply properly here, so made the changes by hand.
Anyway, it works ok now on sparc64.

Cheers,
Jasper

--
Humppa is a serious thing!

Re: UPDATE: leafpad-0.8.8

Tobias Ulmer
On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 12:16:22PM +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> Hi.
>
> This diff updates leafpad to the latest stable version. The author
> imported
> steven@'s patches and the sparc64 crash should be gone.
> Testing under sparc64 appreciated.
>
> Thanks!

Hi Antoine,

your patch does not apply to what's in the ports tree (just cvs up'ed).
I don't have a patches/ directory and the Makefile diff does not apply.

Looks like you diffed against a version i don't have :)

Tobias

> --
> Antoine Jacoutot
> Observatoire de Paris
> SIO - Centre de calcul (Bat 15)
> 5, Place Jules Janssen
> 92195 Meudon Cedex
> Tel : +33 (0)1.45.07.71.95

> [...]

Re: UPDATE: leafpad-0.8.8

Antoine Jacoutot
On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Tobias Ulmer wrote:

> your patch does not apply to what's in the ports tree (just cvs up'ed).
> I don't have a patches/ directory and the Makefile diff does not apply.
>
> Looks like you diffed against a version i don't have :)

Hi... ;)

It looks like your ports tree is out of date.
See:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/editors/leafpad/patches/

I think a "cvs -q up" is needed :)

Thanks for having a look at my port!

Antoine

Re: UPDATE: leafpad-0.8.8

Antoine Jacoutot
On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse wrote:
> Your diff doesn't apply properly here, so made the changes by hand.

Hum... that's the second time I hear that... I just cvsup before
making the diff, strange.

> Anyway, it works ok now on sparc64.

Great to hear that. Thanks for the feedback!

--
Antoine

Re: UPDATE: leafpad-0.8.8

Antoine Jacoutot-2
On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse wrote:
> Your diff doesn't apply properly here, so made the changes by hand.
> Anyway, it works ok now on sparc64.

OK, here's another diff. I hope this one will apply fine.
Do not forget to use the "--remove-empty-files" option of the patch
command (since the patches/ directory isn't needed anymore).

This should be OK to commit.

--
Antoine

leafpad.diff (3K) Download Attachment