Quantcast

[UPDATE] latexmk

Nils Reuße-4
Here is a small bump to the latest version of latexmk (4.52c), the version in ports being nearly two years old now.  The new version fixed some small bugs regarding lualatex and works well for me.  This version is also available in CTAN: http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk/.

Any comments?

Nils

latexmk.diff (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [UPDATE] latexmk

Nils Reuße-4
> Nils Reuße <[hidden email]> hat am 24. Februar 2017 um 13:56 geschrieben:
>

> Here is a small bump to the latest version of latexmk (4.52c), the version in ports being nearly two years old now.  The new version fixed some small bugs regarding lualatex and works well for me.  This version is also available in CTAN: http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk/.
>
> Any comments?
>
> Nils

ping

Re: [UPDATE] latexmk

Nils Reuße-4
> Nils Reuße <[hidden email]> hat am 8. März 2017 um 10:46 geschrieben:
>

> > Nils Reuße <[hidden email]> hat am 24. Februar 2017 um 13:56 geschrieben:
> >

> > Here is a small bump to the latest version of latexmk (4.52c), the version in ports being nearly two years old now.  The new version fixed some small bugs regarding lualatex and works well for me.  This version is also available in CTAN: http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk/.
> >
> > Any comments?
> >
> > Nils
>
> ping

ping

Re: [UPDATE] latexmk

Edd Barrett-3
On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 01:56:34PM +0100, Nils Reuße wrote:
> Here is a small bump to the latest version of latexmk (4.52c), the version in ports being nearly two years old now.  The new version fixed some small bugs regarding lualatex and works well for me.  This version is also available in CTAN: http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk/.
>
> Any comments?

This looks good to me. Tested lightly.

Can I get an OK someone?

In a separate commit I'd like to remove the trailing whitespace in the
Makefile, and I suppose `perl` should be `Perl` in the pkg/DESCR.

Thanks

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett