UPDATE: lang/pypy

Laurence Tratt
A fairly simple update to PyPy 7.1.1. The small comment changes for those
who update this port in the future were done in collaboration with the
maintainer (edd@) who also tested the update.

Laurie
--
Personal                                             http://tratt.net/laurie/
Software Development Team                                http://soft-dev.org/

pypy.patch (3K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: lang/pypy

Edd Barrett-3
On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 02:38:22PM +0100, Laurence Tratt wrote:
> A fairly simple update to PyPy 7.1.1. The small comment changes for those
> who update this port in the future were done in collaboration with the
> maintainer (edd@) who also tested the update.

I did indeed test this lightly. Seems good to me. If someone OKs this,
I'll happily commit it.

Stuart, the bootstrap file is here:
http://theunixzoo.co.uk/random/pypy-bootstrap-amd64-7.1.1.tar.xz

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk

Re: UPDATE: lang/pypy

Stuart Henderson-6
On 2019/08/21 11:03, Edd Barrett wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 02:38:22PM +0100, Laurence Tratt wrote:
> > A fairly simple update to PyPy 7.1.1. The small comment changes for those
> > who update this port in the future were done in collaboration with the
> > maintainer (edd@) who also tested the update.
>
> I did indeed test this lightly. Seems good to me. If someone OKs this,
> I'll happily commit it.
>
> Stuart, the bootstrap file is here:
> http://theunixzoo.co.uk/random/pypy-bootstrap-amd64-7.1.1.tar.xz

Mirrored, though your server is probably on a faster connection than mine now.

Re: UPDATE: lang/pypy

Edd Barrett-3
On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 11:03:20AM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> I did indeed test this lightly. Seems good to me. If someone OKs this,
> I'll happily commit it.

Anyone have a chance to test this?

--
Best Regards