UPDATE: lang/apl 1.7 => 1.8

Brian Callahan-5
Hi ports --

Attached is a diff to update GNU APL to its latest 1.8 release. It's a
major update but there's no well-maintained changelog to point you all
to. But there's been a lot of changes, notably graphics support via Gtk+
now.

Vanilla GNU APL 1.8 would segfault on startup. I filed a bug report and
there are some patches in the update that fix that. Those patches are
already in the GNU APL tree, so they'll go away next update.

OK?

~Brian

apl-18.diff (16K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: lang/apl 1.7 => 1.8

Brian Callahan-5

On 7/21/19 1:04 PM, Brian Callahan wrote:

> Hi ports --
>
> Attached is a diff to update GNU APL to its latest 1.8 release. It's a
> major update but there's no well-maintained changelog to point you all
> to. But there's been a lot of changes, notably graphics support via
> Gtk+ now.
>
> Vanilla GNU APL 1.8 would segfault on startup. I filed a bug report
> and there are some patches in the update that fix that. Those patches
> are already in the GNU APL tree, so they'll go away next update.
>
> OK?
>
> ~Brian

Current MAINTAINER asked to be dropped. So I'll pick this up.
Diff is otherwise the same.