UPDATE: icewm-1.2.29

Antoine Jacoutot
Hi.

- update icewm to version 1.2.29
- while here, clean up indent and better PATCH_LIST (from steven@)

ok?

--
Antoine

icewm.diff (4K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: icewm-1.2.29

Antoine Jacoutot
On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> - update icewm to version 1.2.29
> - while here, clean up indent and better PATCH_LIST (from steven@)

Can anyone ok this?

Antoine

Re: UPDATE: icewm-1.2.29

Joachim Schipper
On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 01:21:18PM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> >- update icewm to version 1.2.29
> >- while here, clean up indent and better PATCH_LIST (from steven@)
>
> Can anyone ok this?

I cannot, but it does at least compile and pass lib-depends-check.

                Joachim

Re: UPDATE: icewm-1.2.29

steven mestdagh
Antoine Jacoutot [2006-12-23, 13:21:18]:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> >- update icewm to version 1.2.29
> >- while here, clean up indent and better PATCH_LIST (from steven@)
>
> Can anyone ok this?

actually i don't think it's ok, since icehelp drops a core file in my
homedir after i exit it. the in tree version doesn't do so. this happens
on amd64.

Re: UPDATE: icewm-1.2.29

Antoine Jacoutot
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006, steven mestdagh wrote:
> actually i don't think it's ok, since icehelp drops a core file in my
> homedir after i exit it. the in tree version doesn't do so. this happens
> on amd64.

Can anyone reproduce this?
It does not drop a core file under macppc and I don't have any amd64
around so I'm not able to test this.

Antoine

Re: UPDATE: icewm-1.2.29

Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse
On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 09:35:18AM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006, steven mestdagh wrote:
> >actually i don't think it's ok, since icehelp drops a core file in my
> >homedir after i exit it. the in tree version doesn't do so. this happens
> >on amd64.
>
> Can anyone reproduce this?
yes (amd64).

--