UPDATE games/lgeneral

Kirill Bychkov
Hi!
This is an update to the latest version of lgeneral.
I've added CC BY-SA 3.0 licensed data package, so there is
no need to purchase original PD data.
OK, comments?

lgeneral-1.4.3.diff (22K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE games/lgeneral

Kirill Bychkov
On Sat, June 1, 2019 10:47, Kirill Bychkov wrote:
> Hi!
> This is an update to the latest version of lgeneral.
> I've added CC BY-SA 3.0 licensed data package, so there is
> no need to purchase original PD data.
> OK, comments?

Anyone?

lgeneral-1.4.3.diff (22K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE games/lgeneral

Brian Callahan-5

On 6/19/19 12:00 AM, Kirill Bychkov wrote:
> On Sat, June 1, 2019 10:47, Kirill Bychkov wrote:
>> Hi!
>> This is an update to the latest version of lgeneral.
>> I've added CC BY-SA 3.0 licensed data package, so there is
>> no need to purchase original PD data.
>> OK, comments?
>>
> Anyone?

Don't really know how to play but it launches and I was able to get in
game, so ok.
Btw, "ambushs" in pkg/DESCR is spelled "ambushes" :)

~Brian