UPDATE fonts/ibm-plex to 4.0.2

George Rosamond
Diff attached.

Change from previous version includes addition of woff and woff2 fonts
beyond just OTF and TTF distfiles.

Thanks

ibm-plex-4.0.2.diff (27K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE fonts/ibm-plex to 4.0.2

Anthony J. Bentley-4
George Rosamond writes:

> +GH_ACCOUNT = IBM
> +GH_PROJECT = plex
> +GH_TAGNAME = v${V}
> +
>  # SIL OFL 1.1
>  PERMIT_PACKAGE = Yes
>
> -MASTER_SITES = https://github.com/IBM/plex/releases/download/v
> $V/
> -
> -DISTFILES = OpenType.zip \
> - TrueType.zip
> -
> -DIST_SUBDIR = ibm-plex-$V
> -
>  HOMEPAGE = https://www.ibm.com/plex/

GH_* should not be used for every GitHub project, only those that don't
upload their own distfiles and thus need to fall back on autogenerated
ones. Plex is one of the projects that does upload its own .zips, so
please keep using MASTER_SITES/DISTFILES (and DIST_SUBDIR since they're
unversioned).

On 1/17/20 3:11 PM, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:

> George Rosamond writes:
>> +GH_ACCOUNT = IBM
>> +GH_PROJECT = plex
>> +GH_TAGNAME = v${V}
>> +
>>  # SIL OFL 1.1
>>  PERMIT_PACKAGE = Yes
>>
>> -MASTER_SITES = https://github.com/IBM/plex/releases/download/v
>> $V/
>> -
>> -DISTFILES = OpenType.zip \
>> - TrueType.zip
>> -
>> -DIST_SUBDIR = ibm-plex-$V
>> -
>>  HOMEPAGE = https://www.ibm.com/plex/
>
> GH_* should not be used for every GitHub project, only those that don't
> upload their own distfiles and thus need to fall back on autogenerated
> ones. Plex is one of the projects that does upload its own .zips, so
> please keep using MASTER_SITES/DISTFILES (and DIST_SUBDIR since they're
> unversioned).

diff attached adjusted to use .zip releases.

A number of graphical changes were made to fonts, plus appending "Sans"
to non-Latin script font names.

https://github.com/IBM/plex/releases

I didn't include web fonts in Web.zip yet, since I want to confirm that
all the TTF and OTF fonts are already included in the Web.zip file, as
it appears.

Thanks

ibm-plex-4.0.2.diff (7K) Download Attachment