UPDATE: emulators/sdlmame

Federico Schwindt-2
Hi,

The attached diff updates sdlmame to 0.148 and sets myself as
maintainer. With input and some changes from dcoppa@.
It requires the MAXTSIZ increase to 128 MB, otherwise it will fail
with ENOMEM so make sure your vmparam.h is up to date.
Comments? OK?

f.-

sdlmame.diff (11K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: emulators/sdlmame

David Coppa
On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Federico Schwindt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The attached diff updates sdlmame to 0.148 and sets myself as
> maintainer. With input and some changes from dcoppa@.
> It requires the MAXTSIZ increase to 128 MB, otherwise it will fail
> with ENOMEM so make sure your vmparam.h is up to date.
> Comments? OK?

Re-read it and still seems ok :)

ciao,
David

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:36 PM, David Coppa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Federico Schwindt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The attached diff updates sdlmame to 0.148 and sets myself as
>> maintainer. With input and some changes from dcoppa@.
>> It requires the MAXTSIZ increase to 128 MB, otherwise it will fail
>> with ENOMEM so make sure your vmparam.h is up to date.
>> Comments? OK?
>
> Re-read it and still seems ok :)

Thanks. Anyone else?
Otherwise I will commit this tonight or early tomorrow.

f.-

Re: UPDATE: emulators/sdlmame

Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:43:43AM +0000, Federico Schwindt wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:36 PM, David Coppa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Federico Schwindt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> The attached diff updates sdlmame to 0.148 and sets myself as
> >> maintainer. With input and some changes from dcoppa@.
> >> It requires the MAXTSIZ increase to 128 MB, otherwise it will fail
> >> with ENOMEM so make sure your vmparam.h is up to date.
> >> Comments? OK?
> >
> > Re-read it and still seems ok :)
>
> Thanks. Anyone else?
> Otherwise I will commit this tonight or early tomorrow.

I've tested the port for two days on amd64 with a few neogeo games. All
works perfect.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info