[UPDATE] devel/pudb

Remi Pointel
Hi,

this is the diff to update pudb to latest release.

Ok?

Cheers,

Remi.

py-pudb-2017.1.4.diff (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [UPDATE] devel/pudb

Brian Callahan-3

On 11/14/17 10:28, Remi Pointel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is the diff to update pudb to latest release.
>
> Ok?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Remi.

When I run `make test`, it runs some tests, they all pass, cool.
When I run `env FLAVOR=python3 make test`, it launches the binary. And
as far as I can tell, doesn't run any tests. Is that intentional?

Otherwise, ok.

~Brian

Re: [UPDATE] devel/pudb

Remi Pointel
Le 14-11-2017 17:12, Brian Callahan a écrit :

> On 11/14/17 10:28, Remi Pointel wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is the diff to update pudb to latest release.
>>
>> Ok?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Remi.
>
> When I run `make test`, it runs some tests, they all pass, cool.
> When I run `env FLAVOR=python3 make test`, it launches the binary. And
> as far as I can tell, doesn't run any tests. Is that intentional?

Hi,

yes I have the same for the reggression tests, and as far as I remember
it has always be here.
I think regress tests are broken.

> Otherwise, ok.

Thank you, I will commit the update.