[UPDATE] devel/p5-Class-C3 0.33 -> 0.34

Charlene Wendling
Hi ports,

Here is an update for Class::C3.

What's new upstream [1]:

- update bundled ExtUtils::HasCompiler to 0.021
- fix some examples in pod

What's new in the port:

- There was a lot of spacing inconsistencies in this one, so i've taken
the decision to use a space before '=' for everything.

Testing:

- 'make test' passes
- No new issues found in the consumer tests [2]

Comments and feedback are welcome,

Charlène.

[1] https://metacpan.org/changes/distribution/Class-C3
[2] https://transfer.sh/BqnGL/p5-Class-C3.tgz

p5-Class-C3.diff (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [UPDATE] devel/p5-Class-C3 0.33 -> 0.34

Solene Rapenne
Charlene Wendling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ports,
>
> Here is an update for Class::C3.
>
> What's new upstream [1]:
>
> - update bundled ExtUtils::HasCompiler to 0.021
> - fix some examples in pod
>
> What's new in the port:
>
> - There was a lot of spacing inconsistencies in this one, so i've taken
> the decision to use a space before '=' for everything.
>
> Testing:
>
> - 'make test' passes
> - No new issues found in the consumer tests [2]
>
> Comments and feedback are welcome,
>
> Charlène.
>
> [1] https://metacpan.org/changes/distribution/Class-C3
> [2] https://transfer.sh/BqnGL/p5-Class-C3.tgz

looks fine to me, PLIST is correct, tests passes
ok solene@