[UPDATE] devel/p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope 0.21 -> 0.24

[UPDATE] devel/p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope 0.21 -> 0.24

Charlene Wendling

Here is an update for B::Hooks::EndOfScope

What's new upstream [1]:

- improve use of constants in compile-time perl version checks
- work with Object::Remote by removing require() call on Tie::StdHash
in pp

What's new in the port:

- added FIX_EXTRACT_PERMISSIONS (met permission denied errors, as usual
with ETHER's modules)

Testing:

- 'make test' passes
- There are consumers: all of them passes tests [2],but
www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime, with no new failures.

Comments and feedback are welcome!

Charlène.

[1] https://metacpan.org/changes/release/ETHER/B-Hooks-EndOfScope-0.24
[2] https://transfer.sh/z5o9C/p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope.tgz

p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope.diff (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [UPDATE] devel/p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope 0.21 -> 0.24

Solene Rapenne
Charlene Wendling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here is an update for B::Hooks::EndOfScope
>
> What's new upstream [1]:
>
> - improve use of constants in compile-time perl version checks
> - work with Object::Remote by removing require() call on Tie::StdHash
> in pp
>
> What's new in the port:
>
> - added FIX_EXTRACT_PERMISSIONS (met permission denied errors, as usual
> with ETHER's modules)
>
> Testing:
>
> - 'make test' passes
> - There are consumers: all of them passes tests [2],but
> www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime, with no new failures.
>
> Comments and feedback are welcome!
>
> Charlène.
>
> [1] https://metacpan.org/changes/release/ETHER/B-Hooks-EndOfScope-0.24
> [2] https://transfer.sh/z5o9C/p5-B-Hooks-EndOfScope.tgz

looks fine to me, PLIST is correct, tests passes
ok solene@