UPDATE: cyrus-imapd-2.2.13

Antoine Jacoutot-2
Hi.

Here's a diff that updates the cyrus-imapd port to the latest stable
version: 2.2.13

Thanks!

--
Antoine Jacoutot
Observatoire de Paris

cyrus-imapd.diff (13K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: cyrus-imapd-2.2.13

Sjöholm Per-Olov
On Tuesday 04 April 2006 10.19, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Here's a diff that updates the cyrus-imapd port to the latest stable
> version: 2.2.13
>
> Thanks!

Thank you for maintaining this excellent port.

Do you think 2.3 is not stable or secure enough to go into ports?

Regards
/Per-Olov
--
GPG keyID: 4DB283CE
GPG fingerprint: 45E8 3D0E DE05 B714 D549 45BC CFB4 BBE9 4DB2 83CE

Re: UPDATE: cyrus-imapd-2.2.13

Antoine Jacoutot-2
On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Per-Olov Sjöholm wrote:
> Thank you for maintaining this excellent port.
> Do you think 2.3 is not stable or secure enough to go into ports?

Well, I'd rather stick with the stable version. Cyrus folks still consider
2.3.3 as beta.
But I do have a 2.3.3 port in my local tree I can send you if you want...
though you'll be on your own with it.

Antoine Jacoutot
Observatoire de Paris
SIO - Centre de calcul (Bat 15)