UPDATE: comms/fldigi 3.21.83 => 3.22.04

Brian Callahan-3
Hi ports (and Tim) --

Attached is an update to a previous submission for comms/fldigi.
With this version all the patches go away.

I need this to go in because this version links with fltk-1.3.3 whereas
the version we currently have in ports does not. I'm working on the
fltk-1.3.3 update now and running it here so I would appreciate someone
testing this on fltk-1.3.2

OK?

~Brian

fldigi32204.diff (6K) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: comms/fldigi 3.21.83 => 3.22.04

trondd
On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Brian Callahan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need this to go in because this version links with fltk-1.3.3 whereas
> the version we currently have in ports does not. I'm working on the
> fltk-1.3.3 update now and running it here so I would appreciate someone
> testing this on fltk-1.3.2
>
> OK?
>
> ~Brian

Seems to be working fine with fltk-1.3.2

Tim.

Re: UPDATE: comms/fldigi 3.21.83 => 3.22.04

austin

Hi Brian, Tim,

   Just got my Basic and Advanced ham license here, and am starting to try
to figure out how to use fldigi.

   Don't see any more recent activity on the ports list, so wonder if
testing it on 5.6 will be of any value at this point.

   Also wondering how many active OpenBSD fldigi users there may be.

Austin

On Mon, 29 Dec 2014, Brian Callahan wrote:

> Hi ports (and Tim) --
>
> Attached is an update to a previous submission for comms/fldigi.
> With this version all the patches go away.
>
> I need this to go in because this version links with fltk-1.3.3 whereas the
> version we currently have in ports does not. I'm working on the fltk-1.3.3
> update now and running it here so I would appreciate someone testing this on
> fltk-1.3.2
>
> OK?
>
> ~Brian

Re: UPDATE: comms/fldigi 3.21.83 => 3.22.04

Aaron Bieber-2
On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 05:29:26PM -0600, Austin Hook wrote:

> Hi Brian, Tim,
>
>    Just got my Basic and Advanced ham license here, and am starting to try
> to figure out how to use fldigi.
>
>    Don't see any more recent activity on the ports list, so wonder if
> testing it on 5.6 will be of any value at this point.
>
>    Also wondering how many active OpenBSD fldigi users there may be.
>
> Austin

There are at least a few!  I had an update that added flmsg and a few
other changes.. but I can't find it now.

I might get a chance to look into an update here shortly.