UPDATE: audio/abcde 2.9.1

neerajpal
Hi,

Here is an update to the abcde command line utility in the audio category.

Okay?

Thank you
Neeraj Pal

abcde-2.9.1.diff (917 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: audio/abcde 2.9.1

Landry Breuil-5
On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 06:57:31PM +0530, Neeraj Pal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is an update to the abcde command line utility in the audio category.
>
> Okay?

Have you actually tested it ? Some diffs were sent and got commited in
january, then backed out because it was not working..

https://marc.info/?t=151722270900002&r=1&w=2
https://marc.info/?t=152149700300007&r=1&w=2

Re: UPDATE: audio/abcde 2.9.1

neerajpal
Oh, Sorry, No. I didn't test it. As it is my first time, here in ports.

And, I have taken abcde as my first port. So, now, I don't know more in ports.
But, I am happy and ready to learn.