UPDATE: Gajim-0.15.3

Gonzalo L. Rodriguez
Hi,

Update for Gajim to 0.15.3:

* Better handling of SSL errors
* Better handling of canceling file transfer
* Improve farstream calls

And more.

Comments? Ok?

Cheers.-

--
Sending from my iFart...

gajim-0.15.3.diff (1007 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: UPDATE: Gajim-0.15.3

Brett Mahar-2
On 04/17/13 00:26, Gonzalo L. R. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Update for Gajim to 0.15.3:
>
> * Better handling of SSL errors
> * Better handling of canceling file transfer
> * Improve farstream calls
>
> And more.
>
> Comments? Ok?
>
> Cheers.-

Hi Gonzalo,

I never used Gajim before this update but I tried it now with my gmail
account, and it works for me, except I get the launch message (which I
presume you know about already):

D-Bus does not run correctly on this machine
D-Bus capabilities of Gajim cannot be used

and the popup says "could not start local service."

I noticed one time when I closed gajim, python was still running (even
though "pgrep -l gajim" returns nothing).

Brett.

Re: UPDATE: Gajim-0.15.3

Pierre-Emmanuel André-2
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:26:15AM -0300, Gonzalo L. R. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Update for Gajim to 0.15.3:
>
> * Better handling of SSL errors
> * Better handling of canceling file transfer
> * Improve farstream calls
>
> And more.
>
> Comments? Ok?

Sorry for the late answer.