actually, if anyone is really testing squeezelite with this, please try
https://junkpile.org/squeezelite.diff instead (testing with audio on
OpenBSD is a pain for me now that 'disable xhci' is no longer enough
to get my uaudio to work)
I successfully streamed dhewm3 from my OpenBSD gaming computer to my
OpenBSD streaming computer to twitch.tv. Both used ffmpeg 4.1.1. The
streaming computer used the `slow' preset for x264. The video and audio
were synced once I added the -thread_queue_size option. After a while,
the audio still has a chance of desyncing and will spit out warnings,
but I don't think this is a big deal because it is reliable for long
stretches of time. Thank you for the new ffmpeg.
dhewm3 computer was running this script:
On 2019-02-21 17:47:07, Brad Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have patched as far as I know the whole ports tree for API issues
> that were found with newer FFmpeg. So I am now able to send out a
> proper update to FFmpeg.
> Here is an update to FFmpeg 4.1.1 and coupled ports updates.
> Any and all testing welcome.
The new FFmpeg update worked fine to convert some dashcam footage
from MJPEG+WAV to h265+FLAC.
The new mplayer update also seems to be working similarly well.
Thank you for putting in so much work to update FFmpeg!