Quantcast

Truecrypt

Michael Long
I noticed no american programs were listed why? And ever thought of adding
truecrypt to your OS its free.

Re: Truecrypt

Alokat
Hi,

there are some good tools to encrypt and decrypt are hard / media drives on OpenBSD, like bioctl or vnconfig.

Truecrypt has the Truecrypt Voodoo License.

And their are a few problems building Truecrypt from source, I think I've heard only the developers can build TC. So even if someone want to create a port he can't.

Regards,
Fritjof