This is an important message.

HSBC UK
Nowadays, most of us use the internet. We like to e-mail, chat and have
fun online as well as use it to buy and sell things and do our banking.

Unfortunately, it also provides opportunities for criminals to:

  * Infect your computer with spyware and steal your identity

  * Mess up your computer with pop-ups and viruses

  * Send you spam and scam e-mails

  * Trick you into visiting fake websites and handing over personal
    information

  * Hack into your wireless network

It is better to stop a problem before it happens than try to fix it
afterwards – and protecting yourself is probably a lot easier than you
think.

Your PC appears to not be fully protected.You do not appear to have
latest security software running on your machine which means it's not as
secure as it could be.

  *  Cookie Policy

  * © Copyright HSBC Group 1992 - 2012 - All rights reserved.

No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice,
opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by
any information on this Site or by any hyperlinks to or from any third
party websites or pages. Your use of this website is subject to the terms
and conditions governing it. Please read these terms and conditions
before using the website.