The new 4.0 song(s)

Theo de Raadt
We have just put up the new songs for 4.0

There are two... well, there is one for 4.0, but there is an extra
song that Ty made by himself (without any input from us) specifically
for the audio CD.

Much to our amusement that track relates so strongly to the current
Intel (open source frauds) situation, so I decided to release the
audio for that on the net as well.

Enjoy at http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html

Re: The new 4.0 song(s)

StrongBad
On Oct 3, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Theo de Raadt wrote:

> Enjoy at http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html

Genial!

--
Jack J. Woehr
Director of Development
303-443-7000 ext. 527

Re: The new 4.0 song(s)

RedShift
Yeah! This one will definitely score some chicks!

Theo de Raadt wrote:

> We have just put up the new songs for 4.0
>
> There are two... well, there is one for 4.0, but there is an extra
> song that Ty made by himself (without any input from us) specifically
> for the audio CD.
>
> Much to our amusement that track relates so strongly to the current
> Intel (open source frauds) situation, so I decided to release the
> audio for that on the net as well.
>
> Enjoy at http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html

Re: The new 4.0 song(s)

Jacob Yocom-Piatt
>Yeah! This one will definitely score some chicks!
>
>Theo de Raadt wrote:
>> We have just put up the new songs for 4.0
>>
>> There are two... well, there is one for 4.0, but there is an extra
>> song that Ty made by himself (without any input from us) specifically
>> for the audio CD.
>>
>> Much to our amusement that track relates so strongly to the current
>> Intel (open source frauds) situation, so I decided to release the
>> audio for that on the net as well.
>>
>> Enjoy at http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html

the extra song is quite good. keep up the good work, ty! parts sound a bit like
vsnares, which isn't a bad thing, IMO.

the beatboxing is particularly choice. i must say that listening to humppa
leaves me feeling confused, as though i should be at a circus but i'm not.

Re: The new 4.0 song(s)

John Tate
Wow it gets more disturbing every year.

On 10/4/06, Theo de Raadt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We have just put up the new songs for 4.0
>
> There are two... well, there is one for 4.0, but there is an extra
> song that Ty made by himself (without any input from us) specifically
> for the audio CD.
>
> Much to our amusement that track relates so strongly to the current
> Intel (open source frauds) situation, so I decided to release the
> audio for that on the net as well.
>
> Enjoy at http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html

--
Faced with the fact that Intelligent Design doesn't meet the criteria for a
scientific theory, leading proponent redefines what a scientific theory is.
Result: Astrology now a scientific theory.

Re: The new 4.0 song(s)

michael enoma aghayere
> Enjoy at http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html

Great stuff fellas.
Thoroughly enjoyed the bonus track.
Ty's ramblings reminded me of Ruby Rhod's in Luc Besson's The Fifth Element.

~michael

Re: The new 4.0 song(s)

beck-7
> Thoroughly enjoyed the bonus track.
> Ty's ramblings reminded me of Ruby Rhod's in Luc Besson's The Fifth Element.

        Ty as Ruby.. OMG, you just made me lose my coffee. can't wait to
tell him that one although theo will beat me to it :)

        -Bob