The many ways of running firefox on OpenBSD

The many ways of running firefox on OpenBSD

Kevin Chadwick-4
https://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20170425173917

Although I checked this out long ago, it has come along significantly,
stable updates escaped me for longer than I would have liked and so I
thought I would mention it in case Landry's great work has been missed
by any others.

Once doas is setup and the key has been put in /etc/signify, the
following will install the latest firefox release on stable, currently
57.0.1.

#!/bin/sh
RELEASE=`/usr/bin/uname -r`
ARCH=`/usr/bin/arch -s`
/usr/bin/doas /usr/bin/env PKG_PATH="https://packages.rhaalovely.net/pub/OpenBSD/$RELEASE/packages/$ARCH/" /usr/sbin/pkg_add firefox

Re: The many ways of running firefox on OpenBSD

Allan Streib-2
Kevin Chadwick <[hidden email]> writes:

> https://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20170425173917

Fantastic! Thanks for posting this!