Thank you

Wayne Oliver
Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks for the hard work, OpenBSD runs better than
any other OS on my laptop.
One thing that really stands out is suspend and resume, I have *never*
had a Linux or Windows laptop do it properly.

Obviously everything else works great, I just wanted to point this out
as people have the misconception that OpenBSD is not desktop/laptop
friendly.

P.S. join is a great new addition too.

Wayn0

Re: Thank you

butresin
On 1109 0832, Wayne Oliver wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just wanted to say thanks for the hard work, OpenBSD runs better than any
> other OS on my laptop.
> One thing that really stands out is suspend and resume, I have *never* had a
> Linux or Windows laptop do it properly.
>
> Obviously everything else works great, I just wanted to point this out as
> people have the misconception that OpenBSD is not desktop/laptop friendly.
>
> P.S. join is a great new addition too.
>
> --
> Wayn0

Can we ask, what kind of laptop?

Re: Thank you

Wayne Oliver

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 7:54 PM, butresin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 1109 0832, Wayne Oliver wrote:
>>  Hi All,
>>
>>  Just wanted to say thanks for the hard work, OpenBSD runs better
>> than any
>>  other OS on my laptop.
>>  One thing that really stands out is suspend and resume, I have
>> *never* had a
>>  Linux or Windows laptop do it properly.
>>
>>  Obviously everything else works great, I just wanted to point this
>> out as
>>  people have the misconception that OpenBSD is not desktop/laptop
>> friendly.
>>
>>  P.S. join is a great new addition too.
>>
>>  --
>>  Wayn0